Burleson Texas Horse Property
3701 TRAILS END ROAD
Burleson, Texas 76028
- Price: 645,000 USD Property Area: 8.32 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: No Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: No
- Hay Barn: No Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1962 House Area: 162 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch, Southwestern.
Fantastic 8.32 ac private oasis in the heart of Burleson. Just minutes from upscale dining and shopping, you'll feel miles away from crowded city life. Set back in the trees and high on the hill, enjoy cool summer breezes and spectacular sunsets from your front porch. Spacious, welcoming home with open floor plan, high ceilings, dry bar, two living areas, and fabulous master suite. Property features horse-friendly perimeter and cross fencing, pond, workshop, multiple storage buildings and horse shelter with water run to it. Additional sq footage w currently income producing 1 bed, 1 bath guest quarters. The last house on a dead end road, surrounded by hardwood trees, perfect for those seeking peace and quiet.
Guest quarters is estimated at 800 additional square feet, plus 400 sqft of storage.