Just Listed By Nicole Smith, Virginia Homes & Horse Farms - Beautiful Horse Farm in the Heart of Virgnia's Horse Country
4544 Peters Creek Road
Columbia, VA 23038
- Price: 500,000 USD Property Area: 17.51 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Solar Panels, Goat/Chicken Barn and Fenci Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Solar, Electic Bill of $10 a Mon
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 2007 House Area: 1,634 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
Another amazing horse farm listed by Nicole Smith, Virginia Homes and Horse Farms, Keller Williams Realty (804) 426-4275
Beautiful Horse Farm in Goochland County! Considering moving to the country? Are you ready to live at home with your horses? Looking for Solar Power & an electricty bill of $10 a month and a house that is Pearl Certification Gold level for energy efficiency? Total of 17.51 Acres that includes an 8 + acre buildable lot? The farm was planned & designed by an equestrian & entails a lovely 36' x 36', 4 stall center aisle barn for your horses with tack/feed room, storage/hay stall & hay loft, an 80' x 150' riding arena, fenced with 3 & 4 board fencing, truck/trailer pull thru parking, a livestock barn for your goats & chickens. Detached 12 x 25 shed with electricty if you need a Man Cave or a She-Shed. Oh, and there is a fabulous house that goes with all of this! Cute as a button Cape Cottage Style home. 1st level primary bedroom with full bath and walk-in closet, large eat-in kitchen with hardwood floors and bay window, family room with gas fireplace and hardwood floors. The 2nd level has two large bedrooms & a full bath. The home is SMART Home Enabled! Viastat Internet, AV Closet, Generator Wired, Solar Panels tied to the Grid & beautiful flower beds!