Luxurious Equestrian Estate with Stunning Outdoor Living
801 E El Largo Drive
Placerville, CA 95667
- Price: 2,900,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Dressage, Western Riding, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Pool Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1987 House Area: 4,312 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch, Craftsman
Exquisite Custom Horse Ranch on 5 acres nestled in the base of the Sierra Foothills, just twenty minutes from El Dorado Hills. This pristine and private retreat is unparalleled in architecture and quality craftsmanship offering uncompromising attention to detail, and a luxury ranch lifestyle. The 4,312 sq ft estate offers four bedrooms, and three baths boasting a gorgeous great room with vaulted ceiling, adjoining living room and formal dining, just steps away from the gourmet chef’s kitchen. The home epitomizes luxury ranch living.
Take in the remarkable California sunsets next to the beautifully designed, resort inspired pool area. Crafted from real Yosemite stone, the pool features waterfalls, a hidden grotto and an infinity jacuzzi tub. Bordered by lush landscaping and beautiful evergreens this will surely be a place to entertain or enjoy some solitary relaxation. Your outdoor experience is enhanced further with multiple connected patios, media entertainment, outdoor heaters and firepits for the cool evenings along with an outside kitchen and wet bar.
A place to dream and decompress, your main floor Master Suite is more sanctuary than bedroom, offering an inviting stack stone fireplace, panoramic view doorways and Private Patio. The remodeled master bath provides a spa-like experience with walk in shower, heated floors and custom cabinetry. A panoramic view doorway invites you to experience the rejuvenation effects of the outdoor Japanese Ofuro soaking tub. Enjoy a state of calm and relaxation as you let intuition guide your thoughts. While the home and surrounding area has been designed to inspire, the property is dedicated to the love of horses.
Whether your riding preference is dressage, stadium jumping or western, the competition style arenas will certainly impress. Featuring two separate arenas, a four-stable barn with tack room, and multiple pastures, you will be moved. The property offers multiple access areas to enjoy your riding experience. Property also features GENERAC generator system providing power during utility blackouts using propane from the main propane tank, and Owned Solar. A majority of the acreage is user friendly allowing for horseback riding, grazing pastures and recreational vehicles parking with electrical and water hookups.
This pristine and private retreat gives the private lifestyle but offers easy access to:
• El Dorado Hills 20 mins
• Sacramento Airport 56 mins
• South Lake Tahoe 1hr 30mins
• Reno, Nevada 2hrs 15mins
• San Jose, 2hrs 30mins.