Taylor Equestrian Estate 38 Acre Estate Located in the Heart of the Red Hills Plantation Region Thomasville, Georgia
9955 US Highway 19 South
Thomasville, Georgia 31792
- Price: 1,664,000 USD Property Area: 38.63 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Sheep, Feed Lot Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Feed Lot
- Special Amenities: Pool, Equipment Shed, Dog Kennels, Bird Pens, Round Pen, Gravel Covered Shelter for Horse Trailer, Stocked Pond, Car Lift in Garage, Custom Cabinets throughout, Borders 2000 Acre Plus Plantati Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 6.00
- Age: 2000 House Area: 6,788 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Brick Southern Living Style Main House with Front Porch Looking Out Over Fenced Horse Pastures
For Complete Details: Videos, Photo Galleries, Maps and Detailed Info
Copy and Paste Link - https://bit.ly/TaylorHorseFarms
Copy and Paste Lin://linktr.ee/loribembryweldon
Upon entering the gates of Taylor Farms, you already feel like you are home as you wind up the paved drive past the stocked duck pond and lush green horse pastures to arrive at the steps of this gorgeous Southern Living style main house. Enjoy your evenings listening to the wild bob white quail whistling in the planted pines while sitting on the front porch looking out over this amazing property. Your view is one of total serenity .... fenced lush green horse pastures, a rustic looking wooden horse barn and ducks swimming on the pond in the distance. Taylor Farms is truly a little slice of heaven on earth.
The main house is a sprawling 5BR/6BA with 6788 sq. ft. under roof of custom build-out with every amenity imaginable. Hardwood floors run throughout the first level with the gourmet kitchen and breakfast area featuring distressed brick pavers and stainless steel appliances. The master suite is on the ground level and features french doors that connect to the veranda out back. The bathroom has a walk in shower with double rain-shower heads and a jacuzzi tub for soaking. There are two large walk-in closets to accommodate and store wardrobes. Just off the front foyer entryway are separate living and dining rooms, each with a fireplace to give the rooms a warm inviting abidance. The ceiling in the living room, just off of the front foyer entry, is hammered copper and provides great texture and style to the space. There is a separate family room with open ceilings that span both stories of the house giving the room a light open feel, truly a great place to gather and enjoy family time. Custom oak bookshelves surround the TV area and provide ample space and storage for personal pictures and books. The family room area flows out onto a beautiful brick veranda with rocking chairs, ceiling fans and views of the pool area featuring outdoor surround sound for the music lover.
The second story features 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 full baths newly carpeted and painted with a media room perfect for having family movie night! Each room has a built-in desk area and large walk-in closets. A sitting area/game room area completes the second story and over looks the family room below. This home was built with great attention to detail and the craftsmanship is top shelf. A central vac system is located in the hallway downstairs and a large laundry room area with a mudroom, pet washing station with significant storage and counter space is located just inside the back door entry from the 3 car garage. There is storage space in the garage as well as an automobile lift for the owner who has an affinity for automobile work and repair.
Taylor Farms is the ultimate property for the buyer who desires to have the perfect set-up to run a horse, birds and dog operation. The 7 stall gorgeous barn has brick paver flooring in the entrance. The stalls are dirt with hinged iron rail and wood doors for each stall. On either side on the entry are large rooms, one for storage/feed and the other for all of your tack. Above in the loft area is more storage space and the perfect place to store hay. Other amenities include a gravel covered carport shelter perfect to park your horse trailer or RV, 3 fenced paddocks, a round pen, 4-horse walker and sand based arena previously used for barrel racing events.
The equipment shed has an enclosed area to store and organize tools and a large open area for all equipment needed to maintain the property. There are dog kennels and fenced bird pens to raise your own birds.
Taylor Farms is the best of both worlds ... you have countless mature mossy live oaks spanning the property with gorgeous stands of mature planted pines that create the perfect setting and habitat for wild quail, a state of the art horse barn facility, and a gorgeous brick Southern Living style home; all located just 3 miles outside of Thomasville, Ga on HWY 19 South. What are you waiting for ... Make this dream property your reality today!