15 Acre Equestrian Property in Ooltewah, Tennessee
10222 Highway 58
Ooltewah, Tennessee 37363
- Price: 1,069,000 USD Property Area: 15.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Home Features . House Built By Owner & Only 1 Resident . High Ceilings . Wood Floors . Approximately 5,800 square foot . Brick Home . 5 Bedrooms . 4 1/2 Baths . 3 Living Rooms . Fully Finished Basement . Sun Room . Walk in Attic . 2 Wood Burning Fireplaces . Hot Tub . Gunite Swimming Pool w/ Detached Pool House w/ Full Bath. Lot Features . 15 Acres of Rolling Green Grazing Pastures . Wooded area w/ trails . 3/4 Acre Stocked Pond w/ Fishing Dock . Wood Plank Fencing Horse Facility Features . 10 Stall Barn w/ 4 Completed Stalls w/ Water & Electricity . Washroom . Enclosed Tack Room .Hay Storage . Trailer & Tractor Parking Distances . Minutes From Chattanooga . 2 Hours from Knoxville, Nashville, Birmingham & Atlan Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 0 House Area: 5,800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
Do not miss this stunning 15 acre Equestrian property. It’s a piece of heaven on earth with rolling hills and wooded areas. The property has 3/4 acre stocked pond with fishing dock and a gorgeous 10 stall barn.
The house has only had one owner. It is a traditional brick home with approximately 5,800 square feet. Included are 5 large bedrooms, 4 1/2 baths, 3 living rooms, 2 wood burning fireplaces, walk in attic, fully finished basement, hot tub and a gunite swimming pool with detached pool house. The pool house has a full bath and storage area.The property is located 2 hours from Knoxville, Nashville, Birmingham and Atlanta. This Property is part of the Greenbelt Law. The Greenbelt Law, or the Agricultural, Forest, and Open Space Land Act of 1976, was designed to preserve farms, forests, and open space and to reduce urbanization across Tennessee. Greenbelt helps provide much-needed tax relief to landowners and farmers who qualify and it also helps maintain the natural beauty of our state.
It’s the perfect place to raise a family. For more information call 423-421-2564, or email