SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION: 492± Acres Recreational Paradise at Inland Lake, Springville, AL
Pine Mountain Rd
Springville, Alabama 35146
- Price: 0 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: -
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction, Auction Architectural Style: -
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - 492± Acre Recreational Paradise at Inland Lake with over a half-mile along the Birmingham Water Works Shoreline Boundary in Springville, AL. Inland Lake is a 1,557-acre reservoir on the Blackburn Fork of the Little Warrior River in Blount County with over 32± miles of pristine beautiful shoreline. The lake is owned and operated by Birmingham Water Works and has 24/7 access to the public with 2 boat ramps.
Published Minimum Bid of Only $1,422 Per Acre
Great Interior Road System
Excellent Recreational Tract
Perfect Family or Corporate Retreat
Great Development Potential
Scenic Lake Views
Birmingham: 1 hour, Huntsville: 1.5 hours, Atlanta: 2.25 hours
Excellent Deer & Turkey Hunting
Fishing & Skiing on Inland Lake
Lake is Open to Public with 2 Boat Ramps
For information, please call our office at 800-476-3939.
Agents/Brokers Compensated. 10% Buyer’s Premium. Dewey Jacobs, ALAU# 5060.