323 +/- Acre Fenced & Secluded Property
12499 Elster Place, Grass Valley, California 95949, 12499 Elster Place
Grass Valley, California 95949
- Price: 2,995,000 USD Property Area: 323.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 82 House Area: 1,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
SOLD This 3-parcel property w/ 323 +/-ac in Grass Valley hosts a historic relocated & rebuilt dairy barn, updated ranch house, custom built water tower suite, studio & 16 pastures. Incredible water sources feeding the property w/ 35 miner's inch = to over 327 +/-gal/minute. Views of the land, central valley, year-round ponds & rolling hills to immerse yourself in nature. Opportunities await including trail rides, agriculture, grazing & gardening all in a park-like oasis. Williamson Act applies!
• Remodeled ranch house: Reinforce foundation structure where needed, build new septic system, remove linoleum flooring to expose clear heart pine, new plumbing and electrical, insulated walls, floor and ceiling, new A/C, repaired the roof structure, removed two threatening 50" trees, regraded drainage around the house, installed new cabinets, appliances, completely rebuilt bath, retained original slide windows. Two bedroom, 1100 +/- square foot home.
• Outdoor wood fired kitchen: 48" commercial grade Valoriani (Italian) wood oven, Klose (Houston TX) 48" Grill Master BBQ w/ 1/2" thick firebox, Klose vertical smoker with 1/2-inch-thick firebox, 60" commercial grade Uruguayan style grill with both cast iron and v-grates.
• Studio structure rebuild: Poured new concrete slab over existing foundation, reframed walls and roof, new electrical and water service, A/C, retained original metal roofing material, re-sided structure with restored heavy gauge corrugated metal roofing panels.
• Garage, shop build: Expand existing structure to include a three-bay garage, work out room with bath, guest room above with bath and A/C, added features include extra high ceilings and 2' thick old wood flooring.
• Barn rehab: Pulled the old roofing nails which had been loosened with time and replaced with new roofing screws, rebuilt concrete foundation on south side of structure, excavated interior
• 35 +/- miners inches delivered each irrigation season, several year-round springs supplying ranch house and partial pasture irrigation. Replaced existing flood ditch system; built concrete water box with neighbor, enclosed irrigation water with approximately 7,000 +/-linear feet of main lines, diameters ranging from 6" to 2" +/-, a 140 pod K-line irrigation system, and three pressure reducers to bring usable pressures from 1825 +/- foot elevation to the bottom of the property near the front gate at 1400 +/- feet. Installed numerous fire hydrants near house, studio, and garage.
• Landscaping: Regrading for drainage, build rock walls, automatic irrigation system, automatic lighting, landscape and garden planting, large stone terrace, post and beam structure from reclaimed lumber mill with heavy gauge corrugated roof panels.
• Water supply and distribution: Gravity water source from Nevada Irrigation District's Tarr Ditch
• Perimeter fencing: 15,000 +/- linear feet of five wire fence, top and bottom wires are smooth for wildlife safety, middle three are barbed for cattle enclosure, installed five "neighbor" gate for emergency fire access.
• Permanent interior electric fencing: 30,000 +/- lineal feet of New Zealand high tensile two wire electric stock fencing in accordance with NRCS standards.
• Build two bridge crossings: With six each 1O" x 14" x 20' +/- treated timbers and 4" x 6" +/- deck structure.
Visit www.SelectHomesByJudy.com/Elster for more details!