Exquisite Horse Property with Resort-Style Living
S Cactus Thorn Lane
Tucson, Arizona 85747
- Price: 1,495,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Mare Motel, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: No Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Beginner Lessons, Reining, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Pool, Outdoor Shower,Worksh Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 42 House Area: 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
Resort or Ranch living . . . your choice with this exclusive and very private, 5-acre fenced horse property offering stunning 360° views of all four mountain ranges and spectacular sunsets. Bring your horses and outdoor toys and get ready to enjoy quiet evenings . . . or host elegant parties at this entertainer’s paradise, either within the walled front courtyard with its soothing waterfalls, or your backyard with its inviting pool.
This 2 story, 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 2,800+ sq ft home features complete privacy with the feel of the outside opening up to the inside from every vantage point. Porcelain tiled floors are featured throughout this beautifully appointed layout utilizing high-end materials and artisan touches.
Property boasts a spacious Tack Room, stables, hay storage, round pen, turnout, arena and direct access to the Pantano Wash for endless miles of trail riding without ever having to hitch up a trailer. Complemented by a large 36’ x 24’ workshop, which can easily be converted into a crafts and art studio, or second garage.
We gladly welcome and offer Buyers’ Agents 3.0% commission. Realtors are invited to schedule a private showing with their clients.
For more information, including a 3-D Virtual Tour, please visit www.jewelinthedesert.com