323 +/- Acre Fenced & Secluded Property with 4 Structures in Grass Valley!
12499 Elster Place
Grass Valley, California 95959
- Price: 2,995,000 USD Property Area: 323.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 82 House Area: 1,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
Be swept away by the result of years of faithful stewardship preserving the natural beauty of this 3-parcel, 323+/- acre ranch! The structures on the property include a historic dairy barn, relocated and rebuilt from what is now Beale Air Force Base, a newly updated ranch house and a charming water tower suite with a studio office. A newly erected terrace shelters a BBQ area, a smoker, and a wood burning oven imported from Italy all while offering views of the spectacular sunsets of one of the property's four ponds. Elster Ranch's holistic approach to ranching has been globally recognized and has proved itself a successful model for over four generations making this land fruitful, self-sufficient and a destination for extraordinary wildlife. Come walk this living sanctuary and see it's unlimited potential.