ONLINE AUCTION 432± Acres in 4 Tracts
US HWY 41 and Chitwood Rd Resaca, GA 30735
- Price: 1,000 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: -
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Auction Architectural Style: -
ONLINE AUCTION – Starting Bid $1,000. Online bidding ends November 20th at 11 am ET. Offered in 4 tracts from 14± to 208± acres or an Entirety of 432± acres in Resaca, (Gordon & Whitfield Counties), Georgia.
ENTIRETY (Bidding on the entire 432± Acres /Tracts, A, B, C & D)
Online bidding begins November 6th and concludes Wednesday, November 20th at 11 am. (ET)
-All Bidding is by the ACRE- Your bid amount will be multiplied by the number of acres in the tract to reach your high bid price. EXAMPLE: If you bid $1,000 and the property consists of 432± acres, your bid price is $432,000.
ENTIRETY consists of: Tract A - 208.79± Acres (parcel 2), Tract B - 154.84± Acres (parcel 1), Tract C - 14.62± Acres (parcels 6 & 7), and Tract D - 54.21± Acres (parcels 3 & 5)
Excellent Recreational Property, Conasauga River Frontage (Tract A), Road Frontage, Approximately 48± Acres of Row Crop (Tract A).
The property (except Parcel 6 of Tract C containing 10± acres) is subject to a perpetual conservation easement that preserves the property and limits certain uses while providing for ongoing forest management, agricultural and recreational use. Please go to the Documents tab on our website and see “Conservation Easement” for the complete document.
Property Tours: Property is vacant and can be viewed anytime during daylight hours. However, due to hunting season we recommend wearing orange for your safety.
Broker Participation Welcome. 10% Buyer’s Premium. Dewey Jacobs, GAL #359070