EQUESTRIAN HAVEN IN UPMARKET SUMMERVELD SOUTH AFRICA
SUMMERVELD DURBAN, KWAZULU NATAL 3651
- Price: 492,000 USD Property Area: 5.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Public Stable
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 10,075 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
This magnificent equestrian property in the heart of Summerveld is not one to be missed! Make your home in a fashionable equestrian haven, set on 5 beautiful, level acres, with a bold 706sqm bedroom family residence, a beautiful one bedroom cottage, 10 well equipped stables – with tack & feed rooms, staff quarters and hay barn all set in tranquil gardens and well maintained paddocks – offering perfect equestrian living.
The elegant home offers four spacious bedrooms, with Laminate flooring offering underfloor heating – with external doors opening to either the garden or pool area, and three bathrooms. The master bedroom boasts a large dressing room, walk in wardrobe and full main ensuite. Two full bathrooms service the other rooms.
The modern, open plan kitchen offers granite tops with excellent fittings and finishes, an induction glass hob and oven, features a breakfast nook – perfect for family gathering in the morning. A separate scullery and enclosed court yard complete a perfect kitchen.
The home offers two lounges, with laminated floors, one with a beautiful fireplace – to keep the chilly winter nights at bay - and fold away glass doors lead onto the homely patio overlooking the pool, and an open plan dining room.
Other features of the home are a large office, also leading onto the patio, with laminated floors and under floor heating. A lovely bar perfect for entertaining, and a beautiful entrance hall with guest toilet, air-conditioning and electrical surge protection and alarm systems with CCTV throughout the home.
External Features offer so much! 3 phase Eskom electricity, double garage with electric doors, sparkling gunite heated pool, undercover horse box parking, staff quarters with large communal kitchen, bedrooms, and bathrooms, 10 stables with ablutions, automated water feeders throughout the property, a tack and feed room, hay storage, wash bay with hot and cold water, JoJo tanks, 24 hour armed response, Fully electric fenced with automated gates, outdoor beams neighbourhood watch, and borehole…
This property is the tranquil, equestrian haven you have been searching for! Don’t delay, call us to arrange your private viewing.