Luxury Homesite - Equestrian Friendly and 2 Minutes From A World Class Ski Resort!
125 Saddle Ridge Ranch Road Crested Butte, CO 81224
- Price: 573,000 USD Property Area: 3.01 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home, Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: -
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to 125 Saddle Ridge Ranch Road (Lot 1), one of the premier home sites in the Saddle Ridge Ranch Estates, a luxury residential community situated halfway between the historic town of Crested Butte (1.5mi) and the world class Crested Butte Ski Resort (1.1mi). This subdivision boasts over 76 acres of open space, an impeccably maintained 8-stall equestrian barn for owners’ horses, an outdoor corral, and rich pasture land for grazing. At over 3 acres, Lot 1 is one of the larger homesites in the neighborhood. Additionally, it borders over 4 acres of open space to the east, so you'll enjoy unobstructed, forever-protected views of the majestic Peak of Mt. Crested Butte. Speaking of views, Lot 1 also features captivating 360 degree vistas of the area's other most prominent mountains; Whetstone, Axtel, Emmons, and Gothic. To the southeast, you overlook the HOA’s charming community pond and equestrian barn. The acclaimed Lupine Trail is accessible at the end of your cul-de-sac and offers exceptional mountain biking and hiking just steps from your front door. From the Lupine Trail, you can connect to miles and miles of the Gunnison Valley’s extensive trail system. If you prefer something a little more mellow, simply hop on the rec path across the street and cruise to the charming restaurants and boutique shops along Elk Avenue in downtown Crested Butte. At 125 Saddle Ridge Ranch Road, you’re just minutes from the amenities of town and the ski resort, but still have room to revel in the privacy and tranquility of the mountains. This is the Crested Butte lifestyle at its finest.