BRING THE HORSES!!!!!!!!
36340 Christian Road
Dade City, Florida 33525
- Price: 399,000 USD Property Area: 12.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2013 House Area: 1,512 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Homes of Merit Manufactured Home
BRING THE HORSES!!!!! This 12 acre property features a 2014, 1,480 sf 3 Bedroom 2 Bath "Homes of Merit" Manufactured home with Upgraded insulation, upgraded A/C Heat system, Low E windows, Crown moulding, carport, and MUCH MORE. The property also boasts a 200' x 180' LIGHTED ARENA and an Electric entrance gate and is zoned to allow an additional house on the property. Additionally, there is a 10 Stall Main Barn with Kick proof interior fully insulated stall walls with rubber mats in all stalls. There are eight 12x12 stalls, two 12x16 stalls, Feed doors, Large spill proof corner feeders, 12 foot wide concrete aisle, a 12x16 insulated feed room, a 12x16 insulated tack room/office with full bathroom, Interior and exterior barn lights, Fly spray system, Dutch sliding exterior stall doors, V interior sliding stall doors, Tongue and groove stall fronts, Hardiboard exterior, Stall lights on a timer, Aisleway fans, 2 covered wash racks, Large aisleway doors, 15 saddle racks, Multiple bridle racks, an 8 ft covered porch exterior on all stalls, a 10ft covered front porch. The extras continue with 4 run in stalls in paddocks, Water, 12 large grass paddocks with shade trees,, a 90x90ft round pen, Perimeter path inside of exterior fence line, , Plenty of parking and riding area outside of arena, Covered Viewing next to arena, Water at all paddocks, Exterior fencing no climb with board, Interior fencing Premier Fencing hot rope, 30 and 50 amp camper plugs and a Camper parking pad. A MUST SEE!