Home of Pahgre Ranch, a horse boarding property in Western Colorado.
67909 Ogden Road and 67901 Ogden Road Montrose, Colorado 81401
- Price: 775,000 USD Property Area: 21.10 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Beginner Lessons, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Undomesticated Animals, Pigs, Pigeons Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, on the property that provides privacy and comfort. The Paghre Ranch offers several seperate areas for riding, boarding, or caring for you horses and livestock. Breathtaking views in every directio Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 1975 House Area: 1,396 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Stick built home attached to the large barn and a 2017 manufactured home (the clubhouse in the arena could also be turned into an apartment with permit)
Equine Enthusiasts - This is a Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to own a Full Facility Horse Ranch located just minutes from Beautiful Montrose Colorado!
Imagine yourself on a spacious 21 acres 13 of which are irrigated, located just outside the city limits, with all of the equine facilities you need along with not one but two residences! The main home offers 2 bedrooms with a larger room which works nicely as the Master Bedroom, and 1 bath. The home is very special as the back door actually opens into the barn allowing access right into the main horse action. The home features a spacious kitchen with antique wooden cupboards, an island and stainless steel appliances. You'll have a nice front yard with shade trees, lilac bushes and a large dog pen with trees for shade and a ramp up to the doggie-door into the house.
Pahgre Ranch L.L.C. Horse Boarding Ranch, est. 2003 resides on the property. The amazing 19 - 10' x 10' stall concrete barn includes a feed-room and secure tack room and outside you will have everything you need to provide the very best in care for your horses and/or a Horse Boarding or Breeding Business: An Outdoor Arena (approx. 157'x107'), a metal building (approx. 75' x 100') with 100 amp service currently being used as an indoor arena but could have many possibilities, a 625 sq ft, 3 room "Clubhouse/Meeting" area inside that includes heat, air conditioning, kitchen, and a full heated bathroom. 4 large Individual Paddocks (approx. 24' x 81' each) all with shelters, 2 Large Paddocks (approx. 70'x96' & 78'x158') with shelters, 2 Paddocks (approx. 29'x108') fenced to be suitable for "Mini" horses or other livestock with shelters, 2 Very Large Paddocks (approx. 222'x84' & 222'x72') with shelters and a very large 'Pasture Area' (approx. 4.5 acres) suitable for many horses. Walk, ride or drive to the top of your very own mesa to check out the 360° glorious view of the San Juan Mountain Range, Grand Mesa, Uncompahgre Plateau, and the Buckhorns! Behind the mesa you'll find trails to ride your horses, mountain bike or just take a nice walk around or if you want to challenge yourself and your equine buddy, you also have your very own Obstacle Course! You get a very ample 13 shares of irrigation water - enough to irrigate whatever you desire and the in-ground sprinkler system can be sourced by the irrigation water as well.
The additional residence is a 2017 model 1140 sq. ft. 3 bedroom, 2 full bath manufactured home located on a fixed foundation with a "built-on-site" 10'x20' insulated shed with electric installed. It also has a fenced in yard and room for chickens or other small livestock. Located just Southeast of Montrose, you will be minutes away from all the amenities the city has to offer, including the Montrose Rec Center, City Market, Dining, Shopping, Hotels and more while enjoying the quietness of the country!
Today is the day to begin making all of your equine dreams come true - make an appointment to come see this amazing property before it's too late and see for yourself the endless possibilities.