Settlement Farm in Townsend, MA
153 Wallace Hill Road
Townsend, Massachusetts 01469
- Price: 1,400,000 USD Property Area: 56.32 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: The partially unfinished, walk-out basement is ready for your final touches to double the living space. This property has it all, including subdivision potentia Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, Propane, Leased solar pane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1994 House Area: 1,950 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Contemporary Ranch
Settlement Farm--turn key, 56 acre, elite equine complex includes 3 barns with a total of 34 stalls, a 70'x200' indoor arena (attached to the main barn), a 100'x250' outdoor dressage arena and 22 paddocks of various sizes. Barns include wash stall, multiple tack and storage rooms, separate laundry facility, manager's lounge and so much more. Settlement is a successful, active boarding facility with a lovely home in a private setting surrounded by wooded areas. The open-plan ranch home includes 3 bedroom, 3 baths, and a huge back deck. The partially unfinished, walk-out basement is ready for your final touches to double the living space. This property has it all, including subdivision potential. Priced well-below replacement cost! Townsend is about 1 hour from Boston and near Rtes 2 and 3 or 495. Matterport, Floor plans and video available upon request.
Video of barn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n209TlCZ6s