Equestrian Domain Castle Farm
liège , Liège 4000
- Price: 0 EUR Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Reining Horses
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Grand Prix Field, Cutting, Reining, Trail
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Majestic Castle - 18th century farm
This exceptional estate extends over ± 18 ha 98 to 97 ca in one piece, and offers highly professional equestrian facilities.
Accessible through a long drive-way lined with poplars, the main buildings are arranged in a U-form around a paved courtyard.
A world-renowned professional stable, this Domaine Equestre Château-farm is undeniably one of the most beautiful in Europe.
20 minutes from Liège Airport, 50 minutes from Maastricht Aachen Airport, 60 minutes from Brussels South Charleroi Airport or Aachen Airport, 70 minutes from Brussels Airport,..
The equestrian facilities:
The highly professional facilities consist of the principal building, fully equipped with an indoor arena of 20m by 60m, thirty horse-boxes, four tack-rooms, six horse-showers, a feeding room, a communal kitchen, a sanitary-space, a separate space for the farrier, a straw and shaving storage as well as various technical rooms.
The first floor provides a reception area overlooking the indoor arena, as well as the principal office and four studios for foreign customers, riders or grooms looking for a cosy and well-kept home-base. (two two-bedroom apartments ± 80 m² and two one-bedroom apartments ± 65m²)
The annexes include:
- A covered longing area with a diameter of 17.5 m;
- A covered automatic walker for 8 horses;
- An outdoor area which includes a draining system as well as highly professional fiber-footing of 40m by 105m with an automatic watering system; - A relaxation/gallop track of ± 560 m;
- A small straight-line track for the purposes of gymnastics of ± 53 m & circle diameter of 10 m;
- A vast parking-space for multiple lorries and vehicles including electrical outlets for eventual charging necessary for the lorries.
- Seven grass paddocks and two sand winter paddocks;