The Paddocks- Fabulous Horse Farm In the Berkshires
83 Blunt Rd
South Egremont, MA 01230
- Price: 2,999,000 USD Property Area: 65.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Riding School, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1982 House Area: 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Modern Farmhouse
An exceptional Berkshire estate, The Paddocks is peacefully private on 65± acres of pastoral countryside. Harmonizing with the natural setting – nestled among towering pines – the sun filled contemporary farmhouse overlooks the picturesque brook-fed wildlife pond, paddocks, and woodlands. Large windows bring the outdoors into this airy 5-bedroom, passive-solar-heated residence featuring a vaulted living room with fireplace. At the heart of the equestrian complex, the expandable 11-stall stable with tack room adjoins a large indoor riding arena, seen from the lounge/viewing room with wet bar. Across the stable yard is a garage/workshop with caretaker's apartment. The fenced paddocks are accompanied by an outdoor arena with fibar footing. Two antique cottages and an antique barn.