Secluded Mid Michigan Horse Estate
1531 E. Mt. Hope Highway
Grand Ledge, Mi 48837
- Price: 799,900 USD Property Area: 52.50 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 2003 House Area: 4,777 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farm gound and hay fields
Stunning estate on over 52 acres with horse set up and woods for hunting. Home has almost 4800 sq ft of finished living space including the walkout lower level. This custom built 2 story is almost a half mile off the main road for amazing privacy. Covered front porch leads into the large foyer. Hardwood flooring leads to the open kitchen. Kitchen has center island w/breakfast bar and 2nd sink, walk in pantry, true exhaust granite counters. Breakfast nook off the kitchen leads into the living room with real fireplace. 1st floor laundry off the garage entry with built in organizers. Three bedrooms up including the master suite. Master suite has gas log fireplace, trayed ceiling, sitting room, oversized bath with large closet. The walkout LL has 1500 sq feet finished including a full bath, living area, bedroom and additional room set up for a kitchen if needed, currently used as a bedroom. Could be an in-law apt if needed. Three car garage finished with stairs to the LL. Two additional barns for the horses, one has a workshop and hay storage, additional 52 x 60 barn has a tack room, 6 stalls, 12x12 lime stone with rubber mats and wash rack. 3 paddocks, outdoor arena 60x90.