Bridgehampton Equestrian Estate
6 West Pond Drive Bridgehampton, New York 11932
- Price: 40,000,000 USD Property Area: 20.30 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Polo, Riding School, English Riding, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Staff Quarte Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 4 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Farm / Farmhouse (Staff Quarters Only)
This incomparable luxury equestrian facility is recognized as one of the best in the world. Upon approaching its grand entry and courtyard one instantly feels the blue ribbon ambience and the attention to aesthetic detail. The facility has been developed on 20+ acres of prime agricultural land located south of the highway in coveted Bridgehampton, New York, home to the world-class equestrian event, The Hampton Classic. The facility incorporates 27 stalls complete with drainage system, 14 paddocks, three outdoor rings, one of which is grass, viewing stands, a 15,000 +/- sq. ft. indoor ring with second floor viewing and entertaining lounge, two tack rooms, bathing stalls, managerial offices and staff housing. Surrounding the luxurious facility are two manicured fields equipped with irrigation, with potential for polo. This estate-style horse farm, with all of its equine luxuries, combines the elite lifestyle of the Hamptons with the social circuit of the true equestrian. The design and development of this world-class venue was fueled by a love for horses and the sport. In addition, adjacent to this magnificent offering is a vacant 1.44+/- acre building lot, offered separately, to accommodate an elegant accompanying residence.