World Class Equestrian Property in Onalaska, Wisconsin
N 4715 Marcou Rd. Onalaska, Wisconsin 54650
- Price: 3,950,000 USD Property Area: 174.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Heated Floo Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 0 House Area: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
World Class Equestrian property located on 174 acres surround by the beauty of Wisconsin’s bluffs and views of the Arthur Hills-design golf course at the La Crosse Country Club. Tucked into the end of the valley of an exclusive neighborhood, luxury and privacy is provided at it’s finest.
The unique exterior style & finishes are just the beginning of what this property has to offer. With over 5000 SQ FT finished, you will find a great room with floor to ceiling windows for the natural light to pour in and provide valley & pasture views, along with a stone accented natural fireplace. Hand scraped maple flooring takes you through the main level to the state of the art kitchen, with another expansive view of the horse barn, spacious dining area, main level laundry & ½ bath off the oversized 3 car garage. The heated garage also includes a locker area for convenience. The upper level hosts the master suite complete with his & her walk in closets, heated floors, tile shower & whirlpool bath, and a wall windows to enjoy the views no matter what time of day and 3 additional bedrooms, 1 with ensuite bath and balcony.
Enjoy the warmth of heated floors in the walk out lower level where you find plenty of space for recreation. Appreciate the woodwork and custom cabinetry in the wet bar, built with entertaining in mind! A large family room that provides incredible space for gathering, easy access to the hot tub on the patio and firepit. This remarkable home was built with comfort and luxury in mind.
Additional features include: in floor heat in lower level and garage, Geothermal heating & cooling system, forced air back up, Smart Home automation, wood burning fireplace on main level and a gas fireplace on lower level.
eMail Agent Here: firstname.lastname@example.org