This Oregon Ranch is a Beautiful Place to Get Your Boots Dirty and is Awaiting Your Animals.
33940 Young Road Saint Helens, Oregon 97051
- Price: 925,000 USD Property Area: 36.32 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Propane, Standard septic syst
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 1999 House Area: 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Custom Daylight Ranch
COUNTRY LIVING AT IT’S FINEST
This serene 36.32 acre property is ideal for livestock and features a heated shop with power, water and a concrete floor, enclosed raised-bed garden, beautiful year-round creek, approx. 24 acres of hay fields, plus a glorious 1928 barn with a concrete floor, hayloft, stanchions, power & water to barn, and a metal roof.
The 3,000 square foot home was custom built in 1999 and exudes quality & comfort. Enjoy a private escape in your main level master suite with fireplace, walk-in closet, soaker tub, and access to deck. Additional home amenities include 2 additional spacious bedrooms, den/office space, large eat-in kitchen with SS appliances and pantry, family room with wet-bar (possible 2nd kitchen), stone fireplace, and private entrance, vaulted ceilings, A/C, interior/exterior surround sound, hardwood floors, covered patio, and so much more. This gem is a must see!