**PENDING** Charming Antique Colonial with Barn & Paddock in Westford Center Location
32 Leland Rd
Westford, MA 01886
- Price: 439,900 USD Property Area: 1.68 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Oil heat, propane gas for cooking, PUBLIC TOWN WATER & Well for outdoor us
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 1.00
- Age: 1870 House Area: 1,382 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Antique Colonial
Open House This Saturday & Sunday - JULY 28th & 29th FROM 11:00-1:00. Location is everything! Charming Westford Center antique colonial located on designated scenic road! This beautifully sited equestrian property features 3 bedrooms, 1 bath home with attached greenhouse, large attached 3 stall barn with hay loft & paddock, back up generator, town water for house & well water for outside use. Traditional New England setting offers a rural life style in a wonderful town with many cultural resources. Westford ranked #4 best school districts in Massachusetts in 2018 and offers many amenities including the new Cornerstone Square shopping center, Emerson & Circle Health center, recreational areas, 65 miles of trails and so much more! This property offers so many possibilities... convert barn into living space and add over 1600 sq.ft of living space to main house or finish space to use as office, art studio, yoga studio, the possibilities are endless!