Unique Custom Estate With Redwood Forest
699 Ryder Road
Scotts Valley, California 95066
- Price: 3,500,000 USD Property Area: 174.45 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 30 House Area: 4,012 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
The ½ mile private driveway has several outdoor art sculptures leading to a unique custom estate built from the redwood milled on the property! 4012 sf living area. 1232 sf 4 car garage. 180 +/- acres of redwood forest, Miles of private hiking trails. Unique handcrafted doors throughout the home. Large kitchen with granite counters and custom handcrafted cabinetry. Large windows throughout, some passive solar windows. 3 story 2 bed, 2 full bath, 1 half bath, large private office space. Large master suite 884 sf. Indoor/outdoor family dining space in the Casita breezeway 797 sf. Casita guest home - 1 bed 1 bath 684 sf. 800 sf outdoor custom made decks. Copper Gutters, Wine Cellar, 3 story art display case, Greenhouse 600 sf. Water Purification System, shared well. Zoned Timber production, 2019 harvest estimated net after expenses and taxes is $1,500,000. The Land Trust of Santa Cruz is willing to pay $650,000 for a conservation easement on part of the property.