14979 FM 916 Maypearl, Texas 76064
- Price: 1,199,000 USD Property Area: 22.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Breezeway, Shed Row Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Events
- Special Amenities: Pool, Outdoor Kitchen, Cabana, Outdoor Living, Fire-p Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1998 House Area: 3,567 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
A rare offering just 45 minutes from Dallas and Fort Worth! This gorgeous luxury estate sits nestled on pristine acreage with pecan trees and lush meadows. The grand home offers 3 living areas, stadium style theater, and chef's kitchen. Opening to the backyard is an entertainers dream, with cascades of trees giving shade during summer while enjoying the lavish pool and cabana featuring and outdoor TV, bathroom and full kitchen. The Morrow Ranch is also complete with a massive workshop, horse barn, a temperature controlled office, outdoor arena with stadium style lighting & new Priefert horse walker. With the remainder of the land offering gorgeous views and two stock tanks, the opportunities are truly endless!