Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center Exemplifies Oregon Horse Country!
28303 SW BAKER RD Sherwood, Oregon 97140
- Price: 4,499,000 USD Property Area: 120.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 20+
- Paddocks: No Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Undomesticated Animals Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events, Commercial
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, multiple home sites, convenient location, on site trails, existing boarding/training facili Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well, FOR-AIR, HT-PU
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.50
- Age: 2016 House Area: 2,100 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: 1 Story
Iconic Sherwood Forest Equestrian Center Exemplifies what Oregon Horse Country has to Offer! Majestic 120+ acres Encompass Mount Hood Views, Wooded trails and Rolling Pastures. Long established boarding/training facility equipped with 55+ stalls, 100X220 indoor arena, 150X300 outdoor with 30+ turnouts. Just 5 miles to I-5 in the heart of desirable Sherwood. All the accouterments one would expect.
Original farmhouse and New 2016 single level upscale manufactured home too.