Equestrian Estate located in Central Oklahoma
Norman, Oklahoma 73069
- Price: 1,750,000 USD Property Area: 35.06 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Cutting, Reining Horses, Western Riding, Retired Horses, All Around
- Special Amenities: Storm shelter, generator, concrete drive, electronic security gat Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 11 House Area: 4,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Equestrian Estate conveniently located in Norman and within a few miles of Max Westheimer airport and easy access to the Oklahoma City Metro. A stunning entrance opens up to the concrete driveway that leads to a custom home built in 2007 containing over 4000 sq. ft of living space including 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas, formal dining and abundance of storage. This well thought out floor plan & quality construction showcases Knotty Alder trim throughout & flourishing with detail. The outdoor kitchen and entertaining area overlook a dry bed creek and beautiful landscaping. Garage contains a storm shelter and an electronic lift for easy attic storage. Property has a 6o' x 150' barn containing 6 stalls each opens to a 50' run outside , tack room, wash rack, indoor riding area and has covered storage on both sides. Property has a custom built storm shelter with room to accomodate up to 10 horses. The land is divided into 6 pastures with loafing sheds and automatic waters.