Ante Up Ranch
2250 Red Crow Road
Victor, Montana 59875
- Price: 1,695,000 USD Property Area: 35.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Cattle Ranch
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters, 2 Run in Sheds, heated 2 car garage, Additional shop w/2 foaling stalls w/turn ou Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, In floor radiant hea
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1992 House Area: 3,505 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Log
The stunning 35+ acres has a large pond with water rights to care for the green meadows for horses and cattle. Views of the Mountains are breathtaking and riding is right off the property into the U.S. Forest Service boundary up the road. The log home is newly stained and in like new condition with vaulted ceilings in the Great Room, stone fireplace, gourmet's kitchen and main floor master suite.
The detached double garage has a full two bedroom, one bath apartment plus additional parking and barn space and storage. The beautifully appointed 10 stall barn has an attached 70' X 120' indoor riding arena complete with lighting and an events room. This property is a horse lover's dream! The 140' X 200' outdoor arena has a caller's box, chutes, and everything a horse trainer would require. Fenced and cross fenced, this well-watered property has another shop for the tractor and equipment and has been set up with ease of maintenance in mind. There are lots of deer and a resident elk herd for neighbors