Exclusive Equestrian Facility
1156 Briar Ridge Lane
Brandon Township, Michigan 48462
- Price: 1,550,000 USD Property Area: 54.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: English Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 0 House Area: 3,013 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Stunning 54 acres. This property is an exclusive equestrian facility with 2 horse barns with a total of 30 12x12 matted stalls w/automatic water, 1 100x195 heated indoor arena w/club house and observation room, 1 60x90 working arena, dressage outdoor arena, 14 paddocks most w/run in and automatic water in 4 board fencing, tack rooms, lockers for clients, grain rooms, grooming areas, laundry room, 15 acres in hay, 2 additional outbuildings for storage and equipment, camera hook up for foaling, horse business in place. The home features a large country kitchen, large family room, with stone fireplace, great room with vaulted ceilings, master bedroom with its own bath and two bedrooms, a finished walkout basement with set up as in law quarters with living room, kitchen, full bath and two bedrooms. All meticulously maintained. This truly is Kentucky in Michigan.