Trainers Residence and in work allotment with access to all of the Pakenham Racing Club Facilities
420 Nar Nar Goon Longwarry Road Tynong, VICTORIA 3813
- Price: 1,350,000 USD Property Area: 2.40 Acres
- Property Type: Home ZONED for horses, no existing facilities Property Use: Race Track
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
Capitalize before the vision becomes a reality
For Sale - 13 Knights Court Tynong, Vic, Australia
Located on the Pakenham Racing Club Stage One Trainer Allotments at Racing.com Park and just a few hundred meters from the track and all it's existing and future facilities is the property 13 (lot 3) Knights Court Tynong Vic 3813.
This architecturally designed Trainer’s base is within horse walking distance to what is planned to be World-class training facilities. Consisting of a quality trainer’s residence, a self-contained manager’s residence, float (accommodating up to 3 floats) shed and plans and permits for up to two (2) twenty-eight (28) box stables (twenty-four (24) with day yards), horse walker all on a 9000 m2 allotment. Add to this access to the facilities of the acclaimed Pakenham Race Course this is truly an international standard in work facility. Seventy-two kilometers, 58 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, it offers a country lifestyle with views to the surrounding mountain ranges in close proximity to Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown, Pakenham, Cranbourne, The Mornington Peninsula and Gippsland.
The property is designed for the Trainer wanting access to all of their training facilities without having to float their horses and also wants to entertain their Owners and attract new owners to their stable. It will attract an overseas or interstate trainer wanting to setup a satellite training base, a local trainer wanting an in work training base or a jockey entering a training career.
The residence is fully landscaped and includes a 540 square meter concreted parking area for staff and horse loading. There is a vehicle drive through designed to accommodate a semi trailer.
All services to the stable area have been installed and a rear sliding gate connects to the horse walk to the track and all of its facilities.
• Stripping Stalls
• Turf Racing Track
• Synthetic racing Track
• 2x sand training tracks
• Turf training track (under construction)
• equinetrain Centre (Stage one construction commenced)
water walkers, treadmills, spas, stables, day paddocks, Veterinary and equine health consulting, equine pharmacy, cafe and accommodation
• 2 uphill straight training tracks
• Equine swimming pool
• Trail rides
• Fully air conditioned
• 4 bedroom - master with en-suite and WIR
• Main bathroom
• Powder Room
• Double lock up garage with entrance to residence
• Kitchen/Family/Dining room opening to large timber deck
• Butlers Pantry
• Managers residence (1 Bedroom with BIR, Bathroom, Kitchen/living, European Laundry, Single car lock up garage)