HOME, FARM, & EQUINE FACILITY - 214 ACRES IN THE HEART OF KENTUCKY HORSE COUNTRY
8235 McCowans Ferry Rd
Versailles, Kentucky 40383
- Price: 2,100,000 USD Property Area: 214.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 38 House Area: 4,841 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Log Cabin
The property features paddocks, a first class custom built equine facility with 14 stalls that has served as an equine veterinarian clinic, a main office structure, a log cabin farrier/blacksmith shop, additional guest houses/employee housing structures, multiple barns and a beautiful one of a kind log cabin as the main house. Many of the cabins were made from logs straight from the property. Paved road leads past the paddocks and all the way to the main house with view of small waterfalls and a creek. There is also a pond on the property and over 3000ft of Kentucky River frontage. World renowned equine veterinarian facility and property is designated Quality Deer Management Program. Buyer to verify all aspects of property.