Luxury Equestrian 74 acre Estate in Canada
4115 ch Ste-Angélique
Saint Lazare, Quebec J7T 2N5
- Price: 3,300,000 CAD Property Area: 74.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters, 6-car garage w/ deluxe office lo Utility Type: Geo-thermo heati
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1973 House Area: 4,500 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: - Architectural Style: Open concept custom luxury home with indoor pool, Har Tru tennis court, 2 bedroom guest house,
Magnificent estate in prime horse country with custom designed main house and converted barn guesthouse completely redone in 2009 with optimum taste and style. No expense spared. High attention to detail in top quality restoration, with open concept custom post and beams, granite kitchen island, reclaimed oak floors predominate through main house, plus heated stone ceramic floors in dining room, bathrooms and entrances. The pool is indoors, and the 6-car garage is made of BC fir timber, with enormous loft for office or games room, and spectacular views of the sweeping paddocks and Har-Tru tennis court. The 7 stall barn has two tack rooms, and the 3 bedroom caretaker's house is perfectly situated to guard the entrance to the property. 20 acres are fenced paddocks with several turn-out sheds, plus you have 50 acres of forest with ponds and trails that connect to the extensive Saint Lazare groomed trail network. This is a gorgeous property, beautifully situated a mere 40 minutes to PET International airport, and within easy reach of highways 40, 30, and 20.