Perfect Mini-farm within 30 minutes to Atlanta
9568 E Liberty Rd
Villa Rica, GA 30180
- Price: 434,900 USD Property Area: 15.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Total Electr
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.50
- Age: 1983 House Area: 4,894 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Owner Architectural Style: Rustic and Traditional
Stunning home on 15 acres! This beautiful property has something for everyone! The home boasts huge vaulted ceilings in the rustic living room, and floor to ceiling windows so you can watch your horses romp in the front pastures. Sit cozy by the huge stone fireplace during the winter or step outside in the summer onto the lanai and enjoy the backyard view of the large in ground pool and gardens. Main level has 2 bedrooms, and 2.5 baths including the enormous master suite with its own balcony leading down to the pool. There is also a huge bonus room on the main level leading into the 3 car garage. Downstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, one is complete with a SAUNA!! Owners are offering a $10,000 remodel allowance with a full price offer!
Barn is 38' x 48' and has power and water. It consists of 4 12x12 stalls, 1 12 x 24 foaling stall, 12 x 12 tack room, hay & feed storage, shavings storage and a grooming stall. There is also a 16' shed that runs the length of the barn on one side. There is also a 50' round pen which could easily be expanded into a bigger riding area. There are 2 paddocks in the front of the property, which also connect to the barn, and they are about 5 acres each. Clinton Reserve Park is at the end of the road where you can ride your horses and enjoy the beautiful trails.