Listed manor with guesthouse & chapel set on 86 acres of landscaped park and prairies, overlooking a river
Treguier, Cotes d'Armor 22220
- Price: 1,950,000 EUR Property Area: 86.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around
- Special Amenities: Fully fenced & secured, optimal priva Utility Type: -
- Bedrooms: 9 Bathrooms: 8.00
- Age: 400 House Area: 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Stone Listed Manor House
SOLD BY OUR AGENCY\r\nREF. 4063Y\r\nQuality environment for this beautiful property on approximately 35 hectares bordered partly by a marine river. The listed manor dating from the XVI/XVIth century with a living space of approx. 500m2, ground floor offers an entrance hall, lounge, dining room, office, toilet, and 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, dressing room and 2nd floor office accessed by two spiral staircases. Beautiful authentic elements, beams and beautiful fireplaces, stone walls etc.. There is a comfortble caretaker's house renovated 5 years ago with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a shower. A beautiful chapel is located at the entrance to the courtyard near 2 ponds. The land of about 35 ha is fenced and composed of meadows and woods. A few miles away a characteristic historical city with harbor offers all the amenities. The presence of a dozen sheds with water supply and electricity will please horse owners. The setting is very nice, the environment is without any nuisances. The sea is only 10 km away with beautiful sites like Plougrescant, the beautiful beaches of Port Blanc, Trévou-Tréguignec, Buguélès and the Pink Granite Coast within handreach. A lovely property for lovers of authenticity and tranquility. Please contact Peter Bos on +33 6-7150 6389 more information or to make a visit.