Many Choices on this Beautiful 15 Acre Farm
2545 Gunn Road, Springfield, TN, USA
Springfield, Tennessee 37172
- Price: 349,500 USD Property Area: 0.00 Acres
- Property Type: Land with existing horse facilities, no home, Raw Land zoned for horses, no Home Property Use: Hobby Farm, Retired Horses, All Around, Cattle Ranch
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Sheep Other Zoning: Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Awesome opportunity with many choices! 15 level acres with plenty of tree lined road frontage. Total frontage of 900 feet. Private gated setting to build your dream home. This street is picturesque with trees and quiet peaceful settings of other homes. Others are discovering this majestic road and fantastic location.
Horses and cattle are welcome. Fenced pasture and a 30x50 metal barn was to be a one bedroom barndominiums/workshop combo. All plumbing is roughed-in. Building site is nestled in the trees near the barn, has underground utilities and 4 bedroom septic already installed for both barn and site. Blue print of the proposed apartment is available. There is an RV/trailer septic hookup just outside of the barn.
This property was originally three 5 acre tracts and was combined to take advantage of greenbelt taxes. Could be divided again if you wish to sell a lot or keep one as an investment. Other home site possibilities also available on the property. There is approximately 7 acres of woods and 8 acres of level pasture.
So many choices— park your RV while building your home and use the barn for storage., Or, finish out the proposed barndominiums and live in it while your house is being built. Or, complete the barndominium and live in it permanently. Or, build an office in the barn and use the other half for horses or a workshop/garage. Or, make the barn an in-law accessory home. Or, convert to strictly a horse barn. These are just a few ideas. What would you like to do with this beautiful property?
This location is country oriented but still just 5 miles to the city of Springfield for all your major conveniences. Please call for your private showing today or contact your Realtor!