166 George Whynot Rd, New Germany, NS
166 George Whynot RD
New Germany , Nova Scotia B0S 1M0
- Price: 950,000 CAD Property Area: 81.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 26 House Area: 2,350 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
HORSE LOVERS PARADISE!
This private 81 acre lakefront equestrian property has it all! The house offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, and a stunning view overlooking the pasture and a spring fed lake! The spacious master bedroom and ensuite are sure to please with the same great view as the living/dinning room. The good morning staircase takes you into the kitchen where you will find stairs to the completely finished basement, a 4pc bath services 2 more bedrooms, rec room and laundry. Outside you will find a double walled wooden riding arena with sand and crumbled rubber footing (70 x 150) that accommodates 5 large box stalls and 1 tack stall. Each stall has rubber, lights and a drain. The barn (24 x 44) features 2 large stalls and 3 smaller stalls, a heated tack room with a 3pc bath, small kitchen and washer. Both the barn and the arena have extensions for equipment, hay/sawdust storage. The outdoor riding arena (100 x 200) has shredded rubber footing as well. There are also 4 double walled run in shelters in 4 paddocks.This is a one of a kind property! Only 30 minutes to Bridgewater and 45 minutes to Middleton.