Northern CA. Turn Key Horse Property With 2 Homes.
4828 Fortna Rd
Yuba City, CA 95993
- Price: 875,000 USD Property Area: 7.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Trail Riding, All Around
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Pigs Other Zoning: Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1965 House Area: 1,214 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
Amazing Horse Property with 2 Homes on 7.8 acres! Stunning view of the Sutter Buttes & located in desirable school district. Fully fenced and secure on a quiet country road. Main house is 3 bedroom 2 bath with a wood stove in the living room. Kitchen looks out into the backyard and has plenty of counter space for meal prep. Backyard features large concrete patio with pergola style cover. The 2nd home has spacious living area, full bathroom and kitchenette that could be used for guest cottage or office. Property features a brand new 4 stall Castlebrook barn with rear paddocks & wash rack with hot water, 4 large irrigated pastures & finished tack room w/bathroom. After a ride in the 120 x 220 arena you don't have to walk very far to cool off in the refreshing Gunite pool! 10hp Ag well produces 200 gal/min. to irrigate pastures and the additional 2 acres of prime agricultural land. The soil is suitable to grow a wide variety of vegetables or tree crops. This is a complete, self sustaining property with unlimited possibilities. A rare find on the outskirts of Yuba City.