3 bed Equestrian Property with a lake
Budapest, Pest 2164
- Price: 780,000 EUR Property Area: 9.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Riding School, Community
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: -
- Grass Pasture: - Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: - Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: -
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Finish sauna, Jacuzzi, La Utility Type: Gas
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 15 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
The property is located in Váchartyán, 35 km (21 m) from the capital Budapest, at the bottom of the hills of Gödöllő. Easily accessible by car (M0/M2/road 7) or local buses. Beautiful location on a hill, quiet, residential road.
THE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE HOUSE:
The house was built out of 44 Porotherm bricks in 2005, with multilayered insulated fenestration, motored shading technology, intelligent thermostat, as well as a high performance ventilation system.
Heating: Two condensation gas boilers with radiator, under floor heating and also a rustic fireplace are built in.
In case of power cut the aggregator switches on. In the wellness area you can find a Finnish sauna, gym equipment and also a 6 seater jacuzzi. By the house, there is an artificially created lake which has a surface of 5000 m2, reeded, arboreous and on average is 3-4 m deep, planted with carp and pikeperch. It's crystal clear water offers a good opportunity for bathing or swimming, also great for ice skating in those frosty months of winter.
The garden is a dream of a leading landscaper, who made it attentively by aesthetic and ecological perfection.
The stable is a part of the main building. It has four loose-boxes, a saddle room and forage depot. To reach other objectives, it's easily reconstructable. The first garage is attached to the house and has a direct accessibility to the pantry and the hall. The other garage has taken place on the other side of the compound.
Land size: 9,8 acres (40000 m2)
House basement size: 470 m2
The house was built in 2005, using only excellent quality materials, then it went through further development in 2010 by changing the boiler and the sanitary.
There are several storage and wardrobes in the house. The size of the building is not only to provide the perfect comfort of a family, but a little bit of remodelling could be a great horse farm or a cottage. It has an easy and quick accessibility from the capital Budapest, just in 30-40 minutes.
The two separated garages have a collective capacity for up to 4 cars.
Guide Price: 285M HUF / 711.000 GBP / 780.000 EUR
Unique offer from the Buda Prime estate group.
Feel free to call us for viewing and more information.