Charming, Turnkey Horse Property
795 Edwards Lane
Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Price: 897,500 USD Property Area: 1.29 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: -
- Barn Type: - Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: Yes
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: - Grooms Quarters: -
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1975 House Area: 1,342 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
This hard to find little ranch has it all! The 1.29 acre +/- country parcel is perfectly sized for a couple of horses, sheep or a bunch of chickens. Maybe its time to have your own little farm? The land is level, all usable and fenced for horses with a greenhouse and raised beds for your veggies.
Might this darling single level ranch home be your perfect new home? The kitchen and master bathroom have both been recently updated and with a newer roof, flooring and paint, this home is totally turnkey and move-in ready. It’s a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom ranch style home with a warm, wood burning fireplace and a walk out deck. The land is all usable and has lush, sandy loam soil.
The beautiful barn has two stalls plus a tack room and can be used for more than just horses if you prefer. But why would you? This charming parcel is located down a private lane and surrounded by horses and pretty country property. Daddy! I want a pony!!!
The location is just on the edge of Sebastopol, near but not impacted by Hwy 116 and 101. Sebastopol is one of the finest wine country towns in Sonoma County and enjoys a friendly, small town atmosphere while offering lots of great shopping, fine restaurants, well regarded schools, prestigious wineries and breweries to entertain you and your guests. It is known historically for its expansive apple orchards and as the home of Luther Burbank’s Gold Ridge farm where his plant experiments helped him create over 800 new varieties of fruits, vegetables, flowers and trees.
Sebastopol is also the gateway to the West County, which incorporates the Russian River area, a recreational mecca, as well as a short distance from the beaches and coastal parks of Bodega Bay. It’s current vibe is an eclectic blend of hip, chic, bohemian, artistic and agrarian cultures. Come visit- you may never leave!