Townhome inside 900-acre gated Florida Horse Farm
8720 W Hwy 318
Reddick, FL 32686
- Price: 144,000 USD Property Area: 1.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home in a community with shared or club facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Community, 3-Day Event, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility, Race Track
- Special Amenities: Fireplace. 18' cathedral ceiling with cedar beam Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1982 House Area: 2,201 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: -
2-Bedroom 2-Bathroom Townhome: $144,000
3-Bedroom 3-Bathroom Townhome: $178,000.
These two adjacent homes are available for sale. Buy both for $308,000. Perfect for in-laws, parents, or grandparents. Or remove one wall to create a spacious 5-bedroom 5-bath home.
The townhome village is located on a separate 30-acre parcel with the prestigious Ocala Jockey Club ("OJC") horse farm. The tranquil village is on a hilltop which overlooks the farm. The elevation of 190' makes it one oc the highest points in Florida.
Horse boarding and training is available at an extra cost. The OJC has 2 resident trainers: a Thoroughbred trainer and a 3-Day Eventing trainer.
The interior this two-story townhouse features an 18' Cathedral ceiling with cedar beams, a brick wood-burning fireplace, floor to ceiling windows, and walk-in closets. The view from the porch is a pond with a fountain and mature oak trees. A new metal tile roof was just installed (September 2019).
Convenient to Ocala, the "Horse Capital of the World" (15 minutes) and Gainesville (University of Florida, 20 minutes). Located just 1.5 miles from an I-75 freeway interchange. The property is 19 miles from HITS and 19 miles from the World Equestrian Center, which upon completion in January 2021, will be the largest equestrian complex in the USA.
The photos here are of the 2-Bedroom Townhome. Email for photos of the 3-Bedroom Townhome.