FABULOUS ICON HORSE FARM WITH INCREDIBLE STALLION BARN/BREEDING AREA/PAVILION
3300 L'Esprit Parkway
La Grange, Kentucky 40031
- Price: 1,750,000 USD Property Area: 198.70 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Breezeway Number of Stalls: 9-12
- Paddocks: No Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: -
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Gas
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 34 House Area: 3,400 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
An ICON horse farm in L’Esprit Equestrian development just outside of Louisville KY. What a fabulous opportunity to buy this farm that was once one of the Finest Breeding and Training Farms in Kentucky! 198.7 gorgeous acres with multiple lush pastures, a beautifully designed Stallion Barn, and a 3400 Square Foot home with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. The property is beautifully laid out with 4-board fences, gated entrances and automatic field waterers throughout.
The brick Stallion Barn has 9 large stalls, brick stall fronts and isle, indoor presentation/exercise area along with a spacious lab and breeding area. A new metal roof is being installed and with some tender loving care and minor work this barn could be restored to its’ original greatness.
The property has incredible opportunities and is ready for its’ new owners to put their own touches throughout. The house is well laid out with multiple entertaining areas, open kitchen with gas stove, master suite and bath and three other large bedrooms. It needs some updating and TLC but has great possibilities. A new metal roof is also being installed on this structure as well. Depending upon your preferences you also have multiple areas where you could build a new home and use this one as a managers residence/Office.
This property is priced to sell @ a price per acre that is under other comparable properties in the area and certainly in L’Esprit. This farm has recently been enhanced with $350,000 worth of improvements. L’Esprit is a gem of its own with 25 miles of private riding trails, of which this farm has direct access to, and beautiful farms that make up the 5,000-acre development. This farm produced many, many champions and was considered one of the finest equine centers in all of Kentucky and with your touches will be again! Come visit and see this unique farm and setting!