Ideal For Serious Hobby or Professional
43 Hibler Road Newton, New Jersey 07860
- Price: 995,000 USD Property Area: 6.01 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Riding School, Community, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Fantastic outdoor riding arena featuring Attwood Equestrian footing, brand new 10 stall barn by King Barns with full size tack room, feed room and utility room. Hot/cold wash stall Impeccably laid out and maintain Utility Type: Electric
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 1985 House Area: 1,680 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor, Owner Architectural Style: Farm house
4 bedroom 2 bath country style home fully renovated in 2016, massive windows upstairs and kitchen views overlooking fantastic outdoor riding arena featuring Attwood Equestrian footing, brand new 10 stall barn by King Barns with full size tack room, feed room with built in feed bins, and utility room. Cameras in each stall as well as outside. Hot/cold wash stall, property and barn Impeccably laid out and maintained. There are 4 large in/out paddocks attached to 12x12 stalls, 5 smaller size paddocks from 40×40-40×60 , 1 large semi dry lot, and 1 big field with pond. Fencing is all 5-6 ft treated pine l, entire perimeter has no climb. There are 2 ponds on property. Not in flood zone. Property is landscaped beautifully and thoughtfully! House features all new wood flooring, porcelain in kitchen, fully renovated custom kitchen, fully renovated master suite with open concept closet and a large living room with oversize windows overlooking riding arena and the beautiful nature area, 2 seperate rooms on the first floor with bathroom, and a two tier trex deck overlooking the riding arena and spectacular natural views. Barn has built in wifi, farm assessed, and SCAB approved commercial farm. Come take a look before it goes on MLS. No brokers fee currently.