Amazing Horse property in NC
1193 Liberty Church Rd Mocksville, North Carolina 27028
- Price: 599,000 USD Property Area: 23.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around
- Barn Type: Shed Row Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Bees, Chickens, Sheep, Undomesticated Animals, Pigs, Pigeons Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Agriculture, Public Stable, Farming, Events
- Special Amenities: Pool, Guest Quarters Utility Type: Electric, Propane
- Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.00
- Age: 1978 House Area: 4,300 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Colonial
Horse property on 23 acres w/ private 2+ acre stocked pond and pool (new filter and liner 2019) You'll never leave home!
Gorgeous rolling meadows & paved drive. Relax on your front porch, spacious back patio, sun room, in the pool, or at the pond!
1978 updated colonial farmhouse with all hardwood flooring, marble and travertine tile throughout. Chef's kitchen w/island & granite countertops. ALL NEW Samsung Gourmet Chef Series Black Stainless Steel WallOven/Microwave and Propane Cooktop in the island. Black Stainless Steel French door Fridge and Dishwasher suite as well.
Dramatic 2 story foyer, a master suite large enough to live in with one of the THREE functioning fireplaces. Second bedroom is carpeted and double sized and third bedroom has attached bathroom that also opens to the hall with a double sink and separate doors to the bath/shower combo.
In-Law/Guest suite with a kitchenette, full bath, bedroom and second loft bedroom upstairs. Or you can use that area as a Home Business w/private entrance.
70x30 Spanish barn with four (12x12) stalls, enclosed tackroom and storage (hay) area. Stalls have double doors to both front and back of the stalls. A brand new 50yr metal roof was installed 2018! Barn is fully made of cinder block and stays COOL all summer long(warm in the winter).
Hay loft above the stalls have a fan system and have a dropdown area to allow feeding of hay to the stalls from above.
Second Morton Barn (20 x 30) has one good stall. 2 other stalls, washroom and tackroom sill have doors but were converted by a previous owner. With a little work it could go back to being an AMAZING second barn. Has a water heater for a heated wash area for the horses. Also has a run-in for the horses for the side pasture.
Both barns have water and electric with a seperate meter from the house running off the garage. Spanish barn has full flood lighting (front and back) to light the entire area. Front was once an arena, stone dust footing is still below the grass and should be still a good start if wanting to convert to an arena again. Area behind the Spanish barn is also fence for goats or dogs.
Multiple run in sheds in the 4 separated pastures. We use the pastures for 24/7 turnout but can also be used for hayfield instead. Main pasture (and another one at the barn) has a drinking post frost free automatic watering post for the horses to drink from (there is also a working electric outlet and an original waterline out further to the middle of the pasture as well for a trough and electric water heater if you prefer that instead)
Approx. 15 acres of the 23 is completely fenced in up to the pond.
Additional 5 acres and another pond nextdoor is available!
Link to zillow: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1193-Liberty-Church-Rd-Mocksville-NC-27028/68711771_zpid/
Link to horse farm page which shows pictures of the horses but also the property and barns ect. www.facebook.com/little.foxx.arabians