Extraordinary Estate and Farm Near Washington DC
4320 Damascus Road Gaithersburg, MD 20882
- Price: 1,498,888 USD Property Area: 10.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Polo, Reining Horses, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, Horse and Buggy, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: - Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: Yes
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture, Farming
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Pool, Guest Quarters, Elevato Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 5.50
- Age: 1979 House Area: 7,063 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Colonial with Timber Framed Addition
Spectacular executive estate, perfect for entertaining, is private without being isolated. Situated on 10 scenic acres in a sought -after Montgomery County equestrian community, this uniquely fabulous property feels rural but is convenient to 2 international airports, the halls of power in Washington DC, and the I-270 Bio-Tech Corridor, plus shopping, schools and more.
Spacious home featuring fully renovated colonial home, expanded with expansive post and beam additions and quality finishes throughout for a total of over 8,000'ft of living space. Exposed beams, wood floors, 3 fireplaces and fabulous views from every window. Perfect for hosting family, friends or clients, this home features a home theater, a party room with a full bar, plus porches and patios, an in-ground pool and nearby outdoor gourmet kitchen.
Located in the heart of the mid-Atlantic international equestrian community, near some of the country's top dressage, eventing and hunter/jumper trainers and training centers, easily accessible to shows, events, numerous hunt clubs, vet hospitals, the Washington International Horse Show, the Fair Hill International Equestrian Center.
Originally an alpaca breeding and wool farm, property will easily convert for horses. The barn can hold 6 stalls, tack room, feed room and hay storage, and the level land invites a riding arena. Property has a deeded equestrian trail through neighboring properties and is a short hack to miles of trails at Rachel Carson Park and Waredaca.
Multiple paddocks with 3-Board fencing with wire, run-in sheds and Nelson automatic waterers. 48'x72 barn currently set up for alpaca but could easily be converted for other livestock or for harvests; includes a 36'x6'office w/heat/AC and plenty of storage for hay, bedding and equipment.
In addition to the main house, property offers a private fully-outfitted apartment over the garage (with elevator), perfect for a farm manager or au pair.