Custom French Colonial estate on 23 private acres in Lancaster, Texas
254 McBride Road Lancaster, Texas 75146
- Price: 749,000 USD Property Area: 23.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm
- Special Amenities: Handicap Access, Wheelchair access, ag exemp Utility Type: Energy Saving Features Ceiling Fans, Foam Insulation, Low E Windows, Programmable Thermostat, Radiant Barrier, Smart Electric Meter, Storm Door(s), Tankless Water Heater, Turbine
- Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3.50
- Age: 1977 House Area: 3,246 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: French Colonial
Custom French Colonial estate on 23 private acres. Gated entrance with tree-lined drive welcomes you to this charming home nestled in the trees. Superb craftsmanship & attention to detail throughout. Executive office, formal living & dining overlook gorgeous front veranda. Updated kitchen boasts double ovens, induction cooktop & opens to breakfast nook. Family room & master bedroom offer access to expansive landscaped flagstone patio overlooking wooded backyard and winding creek. Master offers whirlpool tub, split vanities & fireplace. 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets & 2 baths. Game room upstairs with access to balcony. Oversized 2-car garage with covered breezeway. Bring your horses! Established pastures fenced for livestock. Barn & equipment storage already in place. All within 20 minutes of downtown Dallas. 2 additional acres available with frontage on 342. Ag exempt. Gerard metal shingle roof. Creek on edge of property offering additional privacy. 38RCL Full House Generator. Don’t miss out on this meticulously maintained property!