****PRICE REDUCED*****Equestrian & Lake Life Property close to Clemson!
133 Turner Road Starr, South Carolina 29684
- Price: 322,500 USD Property Area: 9.63 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, All Around
- Barn Type: Shed Row Number of Stalls: 1-3
- Paddocks: - Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: No
- Arena Type: - Riding Arena Current Use: -
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: No
- Hay Barn: No Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 18 House Area: 1,889 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Cape Cod
This Beautiful Country Home is the perfect location for both Equestrian Life and Lake Life. Peaceful setting yet close to town. This well maintained Cape Cod offers Master Suite with Ensuite Bathroom and 2 walk-in Closets, 2 Spacious Guest bedrooms each with walk in closet, 1 Guest bathroom, Large Living Room with Vaulted Ceilings, Formal Dining Room, Spacious Eat-in kitchen with Vaulted Ceilings, lots of storage, and a Spacious attached Two Car Garage with a tool shed attached! The Large Kitchen offers SS Appliances, Custom Maple Cabinets and a brand New Electric Oven. Fresh coat of paint throughout, New Flooring in all bedrooms and Dining Room and Gorgeous Cherry Wood Floors in Living Room that has a unique island. For the Equestrian, there is a 3 stall Shed-Row barn on 9.63 acres with Fenced Pastures and great soil for riding. Also located just 30 minutes from T. Ed Garrison Arena and 90 Minutes to Tryon International Equestrian Center host of the 2018 World Equestrian Games. For Lake Life, just 10 minutes to Sadlers Creek State Park and Boat Launch!! Not enough space and you need more space? Possible Room for expansion into the attic!
For More Pictures: