Equestrian Riding Center
135 Allyn Rd
Goshen, CT 06756
- Price: 499,000 USD Property Area: 14.33 Acres
- Property Type: - Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Riding School, Community, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 0 Bathrooms: 0.00
- Age: 0 House Area: 0 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
For Sale in Goshen, CT is an Equestrian Riding Center, on 14.33 acre property with a 20 stall barn, indoor riding and outdoor riding arena, and multiple outdoor paddock areas. This well made Amish barn is approximately 36'X 120' has a total of 20 stalls which includes a heated tack room, office and kitchenette room (sink and toilet) as well as a internal wash area. Some of the best qualities of this facility are in the details, each stall measures approximately 10'x12' with individual lighting and access to electrical outlets for heated water buckets. The barn is directly adjacent to an Amish built indoor riding arena. The indoor riding arena is approximately 72'x155' with full perimeter sliding windows and measures approximately 16' to the eves to allow space for jumping. The facility also includes outdoor arena approximately 100'x200' with a viewing stand. Many outdoor paddock areas are also available. The property also includes two sheds for hay and other storage.
If interested, Contact Chris Clement, Northwest CT Realty