Stunning and well designed Equestrian Facility in Western Montana!
1261 Frying Pan Road
Dillon, Montana 59725
- Price: 889,000 USD Property Area: 120.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School, Dude Ranch
- Barn Type: Shed Row, Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 13-20
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Indoor, Outdoor, Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, Cutting, Reining, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep, Undomesticated Animals Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Kennels, Public Stable, Commercial
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, 2 wel
- Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 2012 House Area: 1,232 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Stunning and well planned horse equestrian facility! This property has a large indoor coverall arena, 2 large barns, and 2 outdoor arenas on 120 acres. There are ample pastures that are fenced and cross fenced, all with heated water troughs. Enjoy the incredible mountain and valley views while riding your horse. There are miles of public land behind to trail ride for hours. This facility can be used for boarding, training, competitions or your own private oasis. The home is an absolutely charming newer farmhouse with shiplap walls throughout and an attached garage.
Current website: www.jssporthorses.com
Indoor Arena,is 80x220, Outdoor: Olympic Dressage Arena and 100 x 200 . Main barn 8 stalls are 12x14= 40x87 Loafing sheds with runs= 20x72, 2 pole frame buildings (16x24) & (13x23) shed (12x16). Heated tack rooms, 2 wash racks.
One of the best hunting and fishing in the USA. Blue ribbon trout streams are minutes The town is only 3 miles away and yet it's like living on your own island. https://www.tourfactory.com/1909469