Turn Key Equestrian Property in Landenberg Pennsylvania !
219 Mercer Mill Rd Landenberg, Pennsylvania 19350
- Price: 849,900 USD Property Area: 27.80 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, All Around, Breeding Facility
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Outdoor Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Beginner Lessons, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: No Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: No Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: Cattle, Goats, Chickens, Sheep Other Zoning: Boarding or Breeding, Agriculture
- Special Amenities: - Utility Type: Electric, Well
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 34 House Area: 2,180 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: -
Welcome to Morningstar Stables ! This turn key equestrian property is perfectly situated on 27+ prime acres in a quiet little corner of Landenberg. Outstanding equestrian features include 3 story bank barn circa 1723 with 8 box stalls, water and electric ,16 ton capacity hayloft, wonderful over hang area perfect for use as a grooming area, tack room, 5 pastures, awesome 190' x 150' sand arena with lights, and 15 wooded acres with riding trails. At the end of the day you will love coming home to relax in the sweet cottage style home. Well layed out with an open and flowing floor plan the home has a large country kitchen with quartz counter tops, island, and also a desk area which would also make a great pastry counter. Open to the kitchen and living area the dining room has plenty of space for hosting large holiday dinners. Up one small step is the huge living area, open to kitchen and dining area featuring hardwood floors, bay window looking out to the patio and pastures, and the cozy pellet stove adding ambiance and warmth for those chilly winter evenings. The main level also hosts the Master Bedroom, nicely sized with ample closet space and Master Bath with oversized walk in tile shower. A second full bath and laundry area complete the main level. From the living area an Iron Shop Spiral Staircase leads to bedroom number two, featuring sloped ceilings and private balcony overlooking the barn and pastures. Bedroom number three is quite large , it also features sloped ceilings and is accessed using its own staircase from the kitchen area. The owners have made many updates to the home the most recent include roof (2015) Hardy Plank siding (2014) new windows ( 2014) master bath (2016) pellet stove (2017) Convenient to Delaware and Tax Free Shopping ! Just a 12 minute trailer ride to Fair Hill NRMA featuring over 9000 acres of hiking, biking, and riding trails ! This is a very special property well worth your time and attention !