INCOME PRODUCING BARN WITH 25 STALLS + REMODELED HOME NEAR COLORADO SPRINGS!
13260 Cottontail Lane
Peyton, CO 80831
- Price: 1,399,000 USD Property Area: 7.78 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Hunter Jumper, Dressage, Cutting, Reining Horses, Riding School, Western Riding, English Riding, 3-Day Event, Retired Horses, Horse Rescue, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around, Breeding Facility, Therapeutic Riding School
- Special Amenities: Property has a separate workshop that could be converted into guest/grooms quarte Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3.00
- Age: 1990 House Area: 2,020 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Realtor Architectural Style: Ranch
This equestrian estate is comprised of a gorgeous, fully updated home with equally impressive horse facilities. The home has a gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and open floor plan perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom has an ensuite 5 piece bathroom. The additional two bedrooms have a jack and jill bathroom. Outside, you will find the 11 stall main barn with oversize 14 x 16 stalls with runs, grooming bay complete with hot water wash stall and a heated tack room. The additional barn has 14 12 x 12 stalls (8 w/ runs), heated tack room with boarder lockers, heated feed room and grooming bays and a hot water wash stall. 10 pastures with shelters provide ample turnout room. Covered, separate day pens. The entire property is fenced with black Centaur fencing in excellent shape. The 70 x 140 indoor is a must for the snowy days or hot sun and the 100 x 200 all weather outdoor has amazing mountain views. The property is truly move-in ready and has been meticulously cared for.