Horse Heaven in Southwest New Mexico - NEW PRICE REDUCTION
182 Hwy 35 Mimbres, New Mexico 88049
- Price: 999,000 USD Property Area: 43.00 Acres
- Property Type: Home with existing horse facilities Property Use: Hobby Farm, Dressage, Reining Horses, Western Riding, English Riding, Retired Horses, Trail Riding, Gaited Horses, All Around
- Barn Type: Center Aisle Number of Stalls: 4-8
- Paddocks: Yes Turn Outs: Yes
- Grass Pasture: Yes Riding Arena: Yes
- Arena Type: Covered Riding Arena Current Use: Jumping, Regulation Dressage, Trail, General/All Purpose
- Round Pen: Yes Euro. Hot Walker: No
- Wash Rack: Yes Tack Room: Yes
- Hay Barn: Yes Grooms Quarters: No
- Other Livestock Zoning: - Other Zoning: -
- Special Amenities: Bordered on two sides by Gila National Forest. 2 legal parcels. Greenhouse, hot tub, sauna, garage, full RV hookup, wrap around porch, patio with ramada. Possible bed & breakfast or an outfitter's base of operation Utility Type: Electric, Well, Propane, Grid tied solar system, generator back u
- Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2.00
- Age: 14 House Area: 2,073 Sq. Ft.
- For Sale By: Owner Architectural Style: Australian farmhouse style, one story, easy access, easy maintenance
NEW PRICE REDUCTION - Perfect home and horse facility with year round riding weather in the middle of the Gila National Forest. 43 acres (2 legal parcels) of usable land are set up for you to live your dream with horses. Comfortable, low maintenace, energy efficient home, 4 stall Barnmaster barn with hay and equipment storage, tack room and workroom. The stalls have outdoor runs that are partially covered. The 75’x125’ covered, partially enclosed riding arena with sand/rubber footing, will protect you from any inclement weather while you school your horses. An additional 25’ of undercover storage protects your horse trailer and farm equipment, or can be a great place for extra horse pens. The 60’ round pen completes the training facility on the property.
30+ acres of pasture of native gramma grass has been crossed fenced into ten separate pastures and turnouts. Pasture shelters in three turnouts allow for 24/7 turnout as desired.
The 2073 sq ft home is set up for easy living and relaxed entertaining with an open kitchen, dining, living room floor plan. Efficiently sized rooms, low maintenance, attractive surfaces, and sufficient storage, make for a great home that doesn’t take much tending. Office/den could easily be a third bedroom. Recently upgraded to a solar grid tied system, it takes full advantage of the abundance sunshine.
The wrap around porch, flagstone patio and ramada, extend the living space of the home to the outside. Finish your long days of riding in the hot tub, or in the sauna. The property is bordered by the Gila National Forest on two sides, affording the ultimate in privacy.
There is a state of the art, all season “Grow Dome” greenhouse for year round fresh produce. A complete RV hookup will welcome your friends with their horses when they come to visit.
Accessible by excellent paved roads, convenient to Silver City, 50 minutes away, this property has the best of everything for horse lovers and nature lovers. Ride, hike, enjoy huge skies and fantastic sunsets…without ever having to get in your car. It’s all right here!!!
The sale of the property comes with all the farm equipment needed for maintaining the property, so move in tomorrow and, the next day, warm up a bit in the arena and then ride your horses out the back gate onto perfect trails in the 3.3 million acres Gila National Forest. This is about as good as it gets.